• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Changing the language of all users

N

Neologist

Hi there,

I got a little problem after updating to 8.2.1. My standard language is German but after updating parts of the administration panel appeared in English. So I tried to reinstall the German language pack.
Everything worked fine but all users are now set to the English language pack. (I had to change the standard language in order to delete the German language pack)
Is there a way to assign all users again to German?
I tried to do this manually and assigned all of my customers to German, but "interface management" says that only half of my customers are assigned to German and the other ones to English.

something like:

Code:
USE psa;

UPDATE clients SET locale = 'de-DE' where locale = 'en-US';

UPDATE dom_param SET val = 'de-DE' WHERE val = 'en-US';

UPDATE mn_param SET val = 'de-DE' WHERE val = 'en-US';

UPDATE misc SET val = 'de-DE' WHERE val = 'en-US';

i am not sure that i listed all there tables.. actually you can simply look into the freshest DUMP_D/mysql.daily.dump file and search what records in what tables have en-US value.. DUMP_D path can be known from /etc/psa/psa.conf

Code:

makes it ;-) Lots of thanks!

something like:

Code:
USE psa;

UPDATE clients SET locale = 'de-DE' where locale = 'en-US';

UPDATE dom_param SET val = 'de-DE' WHERE val = 'en-US';

UPDATE misc SET val = 'de-DE' WHERE val = 'en-US';

i am not sure that i listed all there tables.. actually you can simply look into the freshest DUMP_D/mysql.daily.dump file and search what records in what tables have en-US value.. DUMP_D path can be known from /etc/psa/psa.conf

This is very helpful me for my case!
At my case, I used these queries.
Code:
UPDATE clients SET locale = 'ja-JP' where locale = 'en-US';
UPDATE misc SET val = 'ja-JP' WHERE val = 'en-US';

Thanks a lot!

Back