• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

clam av plesk 7.5

N

nos4

any one know why windows ver got clamav support and linux diddnt? and if it will be supported in a upcomming patch .

i cant even see why windows would be developed let alone get the better features .
thanks

I asked my sales contact if clamAv would be included in the linux release of psa, since I saw it in the windows-beta. He answered my that it would not be included :( Kinda boring !!!

yes that is really not right . for windows to get it and not linux.
myst be a drweb inside deal.

ive developed a system to use clamav per accnt the way i wanted to do like drweb now only have to figure a way to interface it into the cp . only have to get it to add 1 snipplet to the dot qmail file of a user .

any ideas .

ask atomicturtle / scott. I would guess he knows how to do :)

implement it inside the mail queue like I do (a la qmail-scanner), or you could tap into the Events system inside of PSA to customize the .qmail file. I went with option #1 since Im lazy :p

Clam AV

I would like to see an independent-virus scanning Engine like qmail-scanner.

If for example you have access to very good prices or are a partner of Antivirus solutions X you should be able to use it.

Where is the flexibility once again ?

Regards
Joao Correia

Back