• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue CLI created certificates not shown in panel

Hiljo_Lodewijk

New Pleskian
Dear all,

I'm creating a script in Bash to secure my mailserver for all domains. A bit like ripkens/Plesk-Mail-LetsEncrypt this script, but then in Bash format, so independent of PHP.

Everything works fine. The right domains are selected, and then the certification process starts, using this command:
/usr/local/psa/bin/extension --exec letsencrypt cli.php --webroot-path $WEBROOT --email $AEMAIL -d $HOSTS

I do not get any errors, so the certification process seems to be OK. Also when I visit the mail record (HiljoLodewijk.nl: Dit domein is geregistreerd) the certificate is presented, and the domains are included (you can check the certificate from the browser).

The weird thing is, that the created certificate is NOT visible in the Plesk control panel itself. I do not see the certificate under SSL Certificates (not in the server pool), and also cannot see the certificate under the domain / subscription in Plesk.

Any ideas why this happens? I really ‘d like to have the certificate available in the server pool, so I can select it as my default Mail Server certificate..

Thanks for your reply in advance.

Back