• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue client account holders dont seem to have any overall spam control.

Will TCSI

New Pleskian
I have created plesk accounts for clients, at webmaster level and then even upgraded it to administrator level for a subscription when they requested that they be able to white list some domains that spamassassin was blocking.

I can do that server side wise for whole server, and I think the individual mail user if given optional access to access plesk at email user level can do this? ( i havent checked - but wopuld be a pain as would need to enable all email account users to have panel access,, and then theough all have to one by one go in and edit settings..) ...

So shouldnt a subscription webmaster/administrator account holder be able to easily add to black lists and white for their whole domain somewhere?

under admin permissions i see

Configure spam filter
Granted

under webmaster account perms i also have
Configure spam filter
Granted

But if i log in as either user for this subscription, and look around to change anything in main mail setting or in actual user email account settings... there does not seem to be this option anywhere...!?
I may need new glasses of course...
can any one help with this...?
ta will

Last edited:
The Plesk implementation of Spamassassin only supports two levels of whitelists/blacklists: Server level and mailbox level. Administrators can manage both levels , clients can manage spam settings for their mailboxes , and finally email accounts can sign in to manage their spam settings for their mailbox only.

Our Warden Anti-spam and Virus protection Plesk Extension allows customers and re-sellers to set blacklists and whitelists in bulk for mailboxes or for an entire domain.

Back