• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Client expired and I need to enable it back

Chuck Verc

New Pleskian
Hi,
I have a client that expired today and his site went down auto by Plesk (which is good).
Now I got a call saying he wants it back up and working since he just paid. I went to his client resource usage to change the expiry date and saved. Now the site answers with errors on the databases. It's as if Plesk did not re-enable the databases upon setting the expiry date.

How do I go about getting his site back up and running ?

Thanks
Charles

What sort of database error there? Could you please provide more detailed information about this problem?

Hello,
I don't remember the exact message but basically it said something along the lines of "The user does not have sufficient permissions to select the table content". What's strange is that the domain has a subdomain with a second database and that one was working after I changed the expiry date (although I have no idea if it did work while the client was expired).

I've solved the issue by manually changing the user mappings of the database user. The mappings had db_denydatareader and db_denydatawriter checked and had db_owner unchecked.

Back