1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Client expired and I need to enable it back

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Windows Suggestions and Feedback' started by Chuck Verc, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Chuck Verc

Chuck Verc New Pleskian

Hi,
    I have a client that expired today and his site went down auto by Plesk (which is good).
    Now I got a call saying he wants it back up and working since he just paid. I went to his client resource usage to change the expiry date and saved. Now the site answers with errors on the databases. It's as if Plesk did not re-enable the databases upon setting the expiry date.

How do I go about getting his site back up and running ?

Thanks
    Charles

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    What sort of database error there? Could you please provide more detailed information about this problem?

3. Chuck Verc

Chuck Verc New Pleskian

Hello,
    I don't remember the exact message but basically it said something along the lines of "The user does not have sufficient permissions to select the table content". What's strange is that the domain has a subdomain with a second database and that one was working after I changed the expiry date (although I have no idea if it did work while the client was expired).

I've solved the issue by manually changing the user mappings of the database user. The mappings had db_denydatareader and db_denydatawriter checked and had db_owner unchecked.