1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Client Template VS Domain Template

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by JacksonY, Nov 22, 2010.

1. JacksonY

JacksonY Basic Pleskian

85%
    Hey,

I'm new to plesk. But I have some questions regarding Client template and domain template?

May I know what is the difference? Lets say I have a plan which is 500MB disk space and bandwidth, should I limit it in client template or domain template?

I am using WHMCS and need to set the templates, so not sure should I set the restriction in client template or domain template instead.

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    There can be many domains for one client with different resources. Therefore you can consider client's resources as sum of his domain resources.

3. VarunJ

VarunJ Guest

If a client is alloted a diskspace of 2.5GB with 5 domains and no individual disk quota for each domain, should there be any use of creating a domain template for each domain?