1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

client vs. domain limits?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by admin123, Jun 6, 2005.

1. admin123

admin123 Guest

Hey, what's the difference here? They seem to have the exactly same settings.

thanks

2. poke

poke Guest

so a client /reseller can grant any/all settings to one of their end users.

3. admin123

admin123 Guest

don't understand..

but i have access to both settings via plesk and can change them and right now they show the same. Do i use the exact settings for both, leave the client limit settings alone, or what?

4. poke

poke Guest

yeah, if you're using domain.com as their login then just adjust the limits for the domain user and make sure you have the resources available for the client account...(which is you)

-poke

5. inuyashasidekic

inuyashasidekic Guest

i have been tested client vs domain

u need test client login then u will see what is different....

u see "server" stuff on domain login, that is "ADMIN" of server, u need to test client with login, login found in client's profile the u can see what it is

6. poke

poke Guest

exactly :)

-poke