• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Cloning into bare repository '/var/www/vhosts/rapidshoper.com/git/laravel_c3fdb1'... fatal: could not read Username for 'https:/

adhirat

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Web Host Edition 18.0.57 Update #2
Hi Team,
I am trying to host a larval application in my domain.
I have added the SSH key in my github account and when I tried to Import, I am getting the following error.
Can you please advise how to fix this?

1701744041320.png

Hello.

According to your screenshot - you provide an HTTP address as a repository URL. But authorization by SSH Key works only with SSH cloning. So you should go to your GitHub repository, find Clone option and choose SSH. After that, you will get a URL, that looks like [email protected]:<user>/<repoName>.git. With this URL, you will be able to clone your repo using Laravel Toolkit.

Hello.

According to your screenshot - you provide an HTTP address as a repository URL. But authorization by SSH Key works only with SSH cloning. So you should go to your GitHub repository, find Clone option and choose SSH. After that, you will get a URL, that looks like [email protected]:<user>/<repoName>.git. With this URL, you will be able to clone your repo using Laravel Toolkit.
Thanks... It worked...

Back