• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

CloudFlare extension issues after migration

Chris1

Regular Pleskian
I am a little curious as to how others have handled this situation.

I had a client on server A, they needed to be migrated to server B.

On server A they signed up to CloudFlare via the extension in Plesk. Now when they try to sign in on server B they get the following error:

Code:
Error
CloudFlare is not servicing "example.com" through your Plesk server. If you are the rightful owner, you can swap over by deleting any previous CloudFlare domain sign-up and restarting this process. You may also contact CloudFlare and reference this message (#217).

Is there a way to make CloudFlare know that server B is now where this domain is hosted without deleting their CloudFlare account and re-creating? I'd image this would be quite a dilemma if there were a lot of customers that were using CloudFlare and were migrated to a new server.

What is your Plesk version and output of

# grep -i cloud /var/log/yum.log

As far as I remember one of old CloudFlare version had this issue with duplicates. Make sure that you have installed latest version of extension and cloudflare-servershield package.

Hi @IgorG

Thank you for the reply. I grep'd for "cloudflare" as I had a lot of results due to running "CloudLinux":

Code:
Aug 03 18:14:13 Installed: cloudflare-servershield-1.3-1.centos7.14080716.x86_64
Aug 03 18:20:21 Installed: mod_cloudflare-1.2.0-5826ca8968.14080716.x86_64
Aug 27 06:41:00 Updated: cloudflare-servershield-1.8-1.centos7.15081910.x86_64
Sep 06 12:50:13 Updated: mod_cloudflare-1.2.0.2-centos7.15082019.x86_64

Plesk version: 12.5.30 Update #14
ServerShield extension version: 1.8.8

I see that you have latest versions. Have you tried contact CloudFlare support?

Hi @IgorG

Nah I haven't, I just wanted to see if anyone else had a fix for this issue as it would occur for anyone that migrated domains from one server to another.

Back