• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Cloudlinux and php-fpm from plesk

MatejM

New Pleskian
Hello,

I'm wondering does php-fpm from Plesk repositories (Plesk Onyx on CloudLinux 7.3) include the necessary patches for use with Cloudlinux (to use with LVE limits and CageFS according to this: https://docs.cloudlinux.com/index.html?compatiblity_matrix.html) or is it necessary to apply the patches manually.

Some follow-up questions:
- If the patches are not included, do you offer any tutorial how to apply the patches to php from plesk repositories and how to deal with updates?
- Is it possible to force Plesk to install multiple plesk versions from cloudlinux repository instead of default Plesk repository?
- What is the recommendation. To use the plesk php version selector or the selector from Cloudlinux?

As far as I know LVE patches are included to Plesk PHPs.
Also, as the possible solution, with php_handler Plesk utility, you can register CL PHPs as custom handlers and use them in Plesk UI.

As far as I know LVE patches are included to Plesk PHPs.
Also, as the possible solution, with php_handler Plesk utility, you can register CL PHPs as custom handlers and use them in Plesk UI.
CL PHP handlers are registered automatically (altphp lsapi), however for some reason Plesk doesn't handle extensions of altphp lsapi installed using yum groupinstall altphp. Is such behaviour ok and I need custom edits to get it working or it's some kind of bug? I'd prefer to use Plesk handler instead CL one if it's possible.

Back