• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Code of Google Analytics

F

FERNANDO_AR07

Hello, I would like to know because we wanted to add the code Code of Google Analytics to one of our sites, but we present the following problems:

1. that we do not want to stick page by page from the publisher, using the tool because it disarms module design;

2. if you put him page by page when we re-publish everything is cleared;

3. if we place the code from the template, all the sites that use this template will have the same code, and we do not want that;

we suggest you?

thanks

Hello, I would like to know if there is anyone who can help me with the above subject, thank you very much.

Google Analytics code in a Sitebuilder Template

FERNANDO,

This can be done. You can modify whichever template you need and embed the analytics code in it. You can then reinstall this template (give it a different template ID first) and then you can assign it to the specific customer that needs it.

This is better than using the script module because (1) The client doesn't have to do anything and (2) the script is included on all pages, not just "common" pages.

Please contact me if you'd like some help or if you'd like us to do it for you. We do this all the time with visitor tracking code.

Thanks

Hello, first of all thank you for responding, if I do what they told me, then you should have the same template for each user who wants a code of google different, there is no other way to do it? Thanks

One more doubt because it seems to me that either drive the theme, as does the FCKeditor to know that part of a template is editable and some not? Hope you can help, thanks again

Back