• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

ColdFusion 10 Support

RichardMckenna

New Pleskian
We are currently running ColdFusion 9 with Plesk Panel 10.4.4 and the Power Pack Add-on.

We would like to upgrade our server to ColdFusion 10. Are there any plans to update Plesk Panel to support ColdFusion 10 in the near future?

Are there any issues running ColdFusion 10 with Plesk Panel at the moment?

Any advice/help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Richard

Thanks for letting me know. At least I know it's in the pipeline now and I can plan future projects to take advantage of the new features.

Eager to use ColdFusion 10 with Plesk 11

Please let us know when Plesk is compatible with ColdFusion 10.

Thanks!

any updates

Hi, I just came across this thread and was wondering if there had been any updates on adding support for CF 10, or if there was any documented work arounds to get cf10 working.

I have a copy of cf10 and would like to upgrade but I'm stuck, fearful of crashing my server.

steve

There are many internal changes in CF10 and it will take some time for adapting it to Plesk.

We are going to support Coldfusion 10 in Plesk 11.1 version.

The changelog indicates only changes which are already done. Just keep watching the changelog. It is updated each 2 weeks

Hope to see your feedback soon :)

How long on average does it take for preview to go to release?

We have started very early previews for this release, much-much earlier than ever before.
It will take several more months to complete the release.

So is there an ETA or nothing finally? As it still states CF8, also CF9 is not supported?

As for CF9 there are many articles stating it works, although not supported, but how about CF10, will this also fail because of the new architecture like stated above for Window before being official supported?

Back