• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Coldfusion 9

B

Beto

In the release of Plesk 9.3 is coldfusion 9 not supported.
In a earlier post (december 2009) Parallels said that they are working on supporting CF9 and that it will be available verry soon.

Is there news about CF9 support? Does anyone installed it already together with Plesk 9.3 ?

We have request about CF9 support. It is under developer's investigation now and I haven't any ETA when it will be supported. I have updated this request with your question.

Hi....

please please please please make this happen soon.
please.
thanks

Any update on when CF9 will be supported?

...I am holding off depploying a new server.

Thanks

Not sure that it will be soon. It is still under developer's investigation.

So, it's now what, 9 months since CF9 was officially released, and closer to 14 months since you could have had access to an early beta, and still Plesk doesn't support it. Is there any more solid detail rather than a vague "we are working on it" response? This is a major stumbling block in our use of Plesk.

File Permissions

Ok so I have Plesk 9.3.2 and I already have ColdFusion 9. I know that Plesk will not accept CF 9 as a server component but I should be able to allow the appropriate permissions on folders containing the site. What permissions should I allow?

When is coldfusion 9 going to be supported???? I see posts that date back as far as october 2009 saying it would be supported in the next versions of plesk. There has been 2 different versions since then with no support for coldfusion 9. How hard can it be to implement it?

We have a lot of requests about implementation different features like CF9, dnssec, IPv6, commercial Atmail and so on... We need army of developers for satisfying all these requests. But we have limited resources and all these requests will be implemented in order of priority.
So, as far as I know CF9 support is planned for 9.5.3 Plesk release.
And I have no any ETA when 9.5.3 version will be released!

Back