1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Coldfusion MX 7 on Fedora

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by jjones5150, Jun 22, 2005.

1. jjones5150

jjones5150 Guest

Is the 7.5.3 coldfusion add-on compatible with MX 7? I have CF installed to the default directory and it's working properly. The server parses pages through the apache and the admin functions fine. Yet when I go to the ColdFusion Settings page, choose Server configuration, and type the installation path /opt/coldfusionmx7 it returns..

Unable to initialize Cf module: Can't manage CF module: Config not parsed successfully.

System error 2: No such file or directory

2. Traged1

Traged1 Guest

I got the same error, I think what it means is that you will not be able to toggle the coldfusion support on/off for induvidual domains untill this issue has been resolved by a plesk update.

3. mushen

mushen Guest

Same Error

I got the same error. Is there any way to manually update the vhost.conf file(s)?

4. hardweb

hardweb Guest

It's not compatible (you can not manage it in Plesk).