• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Combining "Wordpress" and "Website & Domains" pages

Makes a lot sense to have the “WordPress” and “Websites & Domains“ pages combined. Much more convenient that way :)

Having 3 tabs on the same tab panel/list dedicated to WP related functions feels a bit much. Especially since the "Plugins" and "Themes" only serve one specific function, as opposed to the other tabs, who are a gate way to a number of domain functions. Perhaps the "Plugins" and "Themes" tabs can be relegated to the secondary tab panel inside the Wordpress tab? (See image example below) But hey, thats just me :)

Schermafbeelding 2023-07-31 163517.png

I like it, it saves time when you don't have to click the WP Toolkit link under WordPress tab.

I like the way of thinking from a customer corner, this is Must be combined without hesitation.
I don't need to tell a story but, 2 days ago, I was testing some WP plugins on different PHP version, I remember navigating multiple times to WPTK page to just disable the plugin and activating it again specially if your website is down, when I'm done, I noticed that I'm going back and forth for a simple task. it's going to be easier to let the toolkit takes over. WordPress is no loner a blogging tool.

Back