• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Complete Backup

A

Alcedema

Guest
What's the best way to go about backing up all plesk data to another server?

Is there a command line that can be cron'ed which will transfer to another machine, or will rsync work?

I wouldn't find a backup area on the server admin plesk site.

Ta.
 
we can get you Total Backup by 4PSA at 10% off. This is a great solution for backing up your server daily using psadump or tar methods. Our site reflects the 10% discount on all 4PSA products.

I know there are free ways to do this as well.... Anyone have a solution out there?

Thanks!
 
I use rsync, however (fortunatly) I haven't had to recover the backup I'm creating, so I don't know how well I'll be able to get Plesk back up yet. = )
 
Back
Top