• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Composer detected issues in your platform - During Login or any CMD task.

CIT

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Windows Server 2019
Plesk version and microupdate number
Latest?
Hi Community,

Composer detected issues in your platform: Your Composer dependencies require a PHP version ">= 8.2.0".

It's worth noting that prior to this, we had an instance of SentinelOne (EDR software) wipe out a heap of files from our server (yay!).

We where able to recover the plesksvr.exe from the plesk_backend.msi - that showed more life, but after fixing that we're now facing this error message.

It's also worth noting I copied (and replaced) the plib folder from another support article during my troubleshooting... Assume this may have affected this?

I've also ran the updater from CMD which has come back saying all files are updated and no action is required.

I tried the --disable monitoring fix from a previous version of Plesk but I get the same Composer error in the CMD window.

Back