Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.
I decided to try concrete5 on one of my domains, but I received the following installation errors:
The domain where I want to deploy this is on PHP 8.2. I've canvassed the settings and cannot figure out how to resolve this problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
From the looks of it, Concrete5 is for PHP version 5. You'll probably be better off manually installing the latest version which can be found at System Requirements for Concrete CMS to get an ideal of current system requirements and installation guide.