• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Configuring DrWeb . . .

D

da-arf

Hello

I have a little problem with Plesk 7.0.3 for Windows.

I keep receiving "Undelivered Mail" mails on my administrator address. The content explains :
The Doctor Web Anti-Virus has found viruses:
Win32.HLLM.Netsky.based in the e-mail coming from "[email protected]" to the following recipients "[email protected];". The message was deleted.

That seems very good. The problem is that I receive on my own address all the deleted messages for all my domains. . . I've search the whole plesk and filesystem and I didn't find any way to configure Doctor Plesk . . . :(

Does someone know any way to specify what to do with virused mails ? Or at least to redirect those mails to the original destinator ?

Thank you all in advance,

Cheers,

Jalil ARFAOUI
Plesk User

No one knows ?

I installed ClamAV but now I still receive the same messages from ClamAV.

Any Plesk developper could give a hit ?

Thanks in Advance.

It's in MailEnable.

Check out the properties for the SMTP connector. You'll find a bad mail address there.

Brandon

I figured out to solve this problem by using cbtrussell's solution.

All the infected mails go to "bad sender email address" wich you can change in the properties for the SMTP connector in the Mail Enable interface.

So I just put there a mail I don't use to I don't have any error message anymore.

BUT it would be preferable if we could choose what to do with infected mail (like erase it, send it back to sender, send it without attachment to recipient etc. . . )

I have to try the new Plesk 7.5 (7.5.1) to see if we have more possibilities.

Hope it will help.

Jalil

Back