• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

connecting to a remote DB

N

nitzan_karni

Guest
I am trying to connect to a remote database.
I have set the databse server in the call mysql_connect("localhost", USER, PASSWRD); from localhost to the name of the remote database server.
However, when I run the site it appear that apache@localhost is trying to connect to a local database…
How can I connect to a remote databse?
 
This really isn't a plesk question... you might try another forum.

for PHP and mysql questions like this, I usually post on phpfreaks.com

Sorry that I don't know the answer to your question.
 
Back
Top