• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Connection refused for update / upgrade site

msauer

New Pleskian
Hi,
since the bug form the last update I can't reach the update / upgrade site. I will get only a connection refused. The firewall ports are all open but there isn't a process running at 8447. What I have to do to get the website running again?

Code:
Produkt
Plesk Obsidian
Version 18.0.40 Update #1, zuletzt aktualisiert: 25. Dez. 2021 09:14:51

Thank you for your help.

BR
martin

Hello msauer, Unchained

Do you have access to your server via SSH? Can you execute "plesk installer" directly from a command line?

The behavior you described might be caused by a hanged (for some reason) Plesk Installer process.
Could you please check for it by running something like "ps aux | grep install" on your server? If the process exists, try to kill it using "kill <process PID>".

Hello msauer, Unchained

Do you have access to your server via SSH? Can you execute "plesk installer" directly from a command line?

The behavior you described might be caused by a hanged (for some reason) Plesk Installer process.
Could you please check for it by running something like "ps aux | grep install" on your server? If the process exists, try to kill it using "kill <process PID>".
Hi,
sorry there aren't existing any process. Before the November Update from Plesk to 18.0.40.0 I don't have any problems with Plesk. I can start the commandline tool, but the web interface isn't working.

BR
martin

Same here. I also made a reboot yesterday for some other reasons. But the upgrade via web is not yet possible anymore.

Back