• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Connectivity between website and DB

Njord

New Pleskian
Hi Guys,

I've recently created a C# site and uploaded it to Plesk servers. I also created a DB and link it with the site. Once I do this and I create a user for the DB as well, I try to connect to that instance of MSSQL remotely using SSMS (everything goes nice and smooth).

Once the remote testing has been done, I modify my C# Project in order to add the "internal IP" in the connection string. I get this details from Plesk's dashboard > databases > (wanted DB) > connection info
This will give me the details to connect to my DB within computers in the same network (not remotely).

The details are: 10.164.##.##\SQL2016,781

The login details are correct and everything is exactly the same as when I was doing the remote connection. But for some reason when I try my website every time I try to connect to the DB, I get this: Login failed for user 'ASPHOST84\\IWPD_603(???????)'

Any idea of what is going on here?

Please note: that I change some sensitive data for ???????

Thanks!

Back