• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question Contact Form not Linking to email (sitejet)

evsextra

New Pleskian
Hiya, I am trying to link a Contact form to my titan email address. However, when I try to link, I get an error message saying:
"You cannot create a hyperlink here, as either a parent or child element already contains a hyperlink. Please remove that hyperlink first to add a hyperlink here."

I have tried and tried but cant seem t resolve this. Any tips/advice please. Thanks in advance.
Ev

Hiya, So I spoke to sitejet and they said that the allow_url_fopen function needs to be on, however, when I check plesk server it is not. See attached. They have sent me back here to to resolve. Thank you.1721142463707.png

You should be able to set the allow_url_fopen option in the PHP settings of your domain in Plesk.

Screenshot 2024-07-16 195032.png

Back