• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

control panel can't access

T

thaidreamhost

i use window 2003 web edtion server
and plesk 7.5.3 reloaded
But i have problem that i can't not access to my control panel
i have to remote admin and restart psa service. then i will used my control panel ( port 8443) but for 2-3 hours or more
it will happen again . i will not go https://mydomain.com:8443
then i have to remote and restart service again.
how can i solve this problem thank.

I go to see menu server-> service maintain
i see that menu plesk control panel is not have buttom to start , stop , restart. It can't click.

it didn't show any error but i can't access.
(it like the page can't display)

Hello,

Why don't you post a screen shot with the actual situation on it - I'm sure that will make a couple of things much more clearer...

Regards,

Benoit.

Do you have any third party firewalls or aniviruses installed? Some of them cnflicts with plesk and can block some of the internatl plesk utilities to be executed. Esepcially if you have real time protection enabled.

Well I have the same problem after my update to 7.5.3.
I discovered that a process called defpackagemng.exe is hanging. After ending the process defpackagemng.exe with the most memory-usage the problem is solved and the other processes with the same name disappears.

But I have no permanent solution for this problem.

Can somebody help us with this issue ?

Thanks

Originally posted by Compu
Well I have the same problem after my update to 7.5.3.
I discovered that a process called defpackagemng.exe is hanging. After ending the process defpackagemng.exe with the most memory-usage the problem is solved and the other processes with the same name disappears.

But I have no permanent solution for this problem.

Can somebody help us with this issue ?

Thanks

I've seen similar situations and found that defpackagemng.exe stuck in cause of rndc.exe so you can just kill rndc.exe and defpackagemng.exe will finish successfully. Try it, it must help.

who try to solve this problem?
and it good or not/

i don't know how to kill rndc.exe please teach me please

I tried to kill the rndc.exe, but there is no process with that name in my processlist.

And I would like to have a permanent sollution.

I still have to kill the defpackagemng.exe process when the CP is locked.

Defpackagemng can hang on different processes at different servers. Most probably that bad process is php.exe. If killing this process will not help the better, I consider, is to contact Plesk Support team. They are clever guys and can help.(It's of course if you have a support on key ;)

I didn't buy support email .
how can i do ?
because my budget is very low.
but now it's big problem becuase i have to
remote to restart plesk service every hours.
becuase my customer can't access control panel.
it's so bad. If next month it's stil can't solve then i have to change control panel.

Back