• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Control panel changed after update!

G

goldenboy68

Hello,

I had troubles with the SMTP inbound queue before the "Plesk 8.1.0 Update 070216.19". After this update, the problem with the emails was resolved, but I faced another one!

Now the control panel is different (SiteBuilder is missing and some components such as "Windows Firewall SP1" or "MailEnable 1.96" are missing, although they are present and running for other domains already created!). Moreover, the "AWStats" are missing now and I can't select it when I create a new domain...and it functions with the olds, that's amazing!

What can I do to restore these things?

Samuel

Edit:The missing components are OK now, I had to use the "Refresh" button on the components page in the Control Panel. SiteBuilder et AWStats still missing.
Edit2:with a miracle (i didn't touch anything) the AWStats are available now! Maybe 24 hours to wait in order to reinitialize it! SiteBuilder still missing (less important, but i'm curious to know why it's missing)

Back