• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Control panel error: get_config_string failed: PRODUCT_DATA_D:

S

Snowball@

Good day,

I am getting the following error if I try to access the Control panel via the browser:

get_config_string failed: PRODUCT_DATA_D: Unable to connect to pipe \\.\pipe\psapipe

I then logged onto the server via RDP and tried to start the Plesk management service from Plesk services monitor, only to get the following error:

---------------------------
Start Plesk Management Service
The service cannot accept control messages at this time. (Error code 1061) at ControlService 'plesksrv' with code 1
Abort Retry Ignore

Please help.

I'm getting this error too often, restart of "Plesk Management Service" does the trick. But we need a permanent fix for this problem.

I found this KnowledgeBase item:

http://kb.swsoft.com/en/2062

But after replacing plesksrv.exe with this one, Plesk gives errors.

Deltafox

Actually KB#2062 is for Plesk 8.2, not for Plesk 8.3 where this issue is supposed to be fixed already. So, I hope you backed up your original plesksrv.exe and runtask.exe files before replacing as you need them back righ now :)

Snowball

Indeed, such problems usually occur when PLesk Management Service is not running. The second questions is why it cannot be started. Error 1061 is quite general and does not state anything useful. Try to examine log files of Eventviewer. As a workaround try to start Plesk Management service through services snap-in as a Local Service or Network Service.

I'm having the same problem, just started after upgrading from a clean install of 8.2 to 8.3.

An other reason that server can be infected, check server for viruses.
John S.G.

get_config_string failed: PRODUCT_DATA_D: Unable to connect to pipe \\.\pipe\psapipe

We are getting same error and I tried to get in to the link above but page cannot be displayed :) Any one can help? thx - IKAN

Back