• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Control Panel Speed

M

malikcide

I installed Virtuozzo on a Quad 2GHz 4GB Ram 15K SCSI 128MB Cache writeBACK cache system. I ran three installations of Plesk 8.2 on RH5 64 with RH4 64 Host. Everything ran silky smooth.

I opted to run one install of Plesk and remove Virtuozzo out of the picture.

So I installed RH5 64 and Plesk 8.2 manually, I am running 0.00-0.02 load and no domains installed yet the control panel seems no where near as smooth as under Virtuozzo. Response time to clicks are .5-5 seconds. Sometimes faster and slower than othe times, but certainly does not have the snappyness I felt under Virtuozzo, it was always super snappy. I would feel this much hardware running no domains should be super snappy.

Anything I could look at or maybe change to make it feel more responsive? I turned on the option to allow people to minipulate options before the page is loaded, which seems to give a better impression of speed.

Back