• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Converting HTML into Master page

P

poorna

Hi,
I need help in conversion of html code into master page. As I created a template designed in photoshop and I had converted it into html format.But to convert into master page , I had change the head but while I was unable to implement the following steps given in the site builder guide.So please let me know where i was gone wrong or else how to deign a template in photoshop as when converting into html format i get more html tags are used.

Hello,

As I understood, you created an html page automatically using Photoshop. So now you want to create master page basing on this html page. To do this you need to understand meaning of some html and SiteBuilder tags. I'll hejp you to complete this task, feel free to ask questions.
So, what difficults did you meet exactly?

Thanks for reply,
while converting html page into master page , they are some steps to be followed as given in the site builder. So
while i am getting the total page as single image . So it is not possible to follow the steps.

but any how i solved the problem in creating of the master page.

Back