• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question copy a Service plans from a Reseller to a other

fabian koeppel

Basic Pleskian
Good day. I am always the same problem. I would like to copy service plans between resellers and Provider. And also from the Supreme Hoste copy and push to a reseller. I do not know how to go though handbook read. Now I have to make new service plan under each reseller ( Provider ). Need a lot of time. How do I copy a service plan? Is this going? Or can you copy it only inside Reseller or Provider? i have not found that i can copy a Service plans from a Reseller to a other of from Administrator to a Reseller. I have only found copy inside Reseller or inside Administrator.

Just use Clone Plan button in the list of Service Plans when you login as admin.

yes i make this. But i can not the clone send to a other Reseller. The Reseller can not see on your Plan. The Clone is only on my Admin Plans or on the Plans from the Reseller from Source Plan. But i will move a Plan from my admin Plans to the Plan Storage from a Reseller that the Reseller can ad this Plan to his Customer.

Back