1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Copy PSA cert to plesk billing (8443 = 11444)

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by EduardoG, Jan 10, 2011.

1. EduardoG

EduardoG Basic Pleskian

90%
    Hi all.
    I've purchased a SSL certificate for plesk interface (port 8443) and installed it correctly.
    Now I want to use that same certificate for plesk billing interface (port 11444)

On one side I have:
    /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/httpsd.pem

On the other side I have
    /etc/sso/sso-ca.pem
    /etc/sso/sso-public.pem
    /etc/sso/sso.pem

How should I do to replace SSO cert with psa cert?

Thanks!

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
  3. EduardoG

EduardoG Basic Pleskian

90%
    Thanks for yoour answer, I already saw that article, in fact everything I tried was based on that article, but I was not able to "convert" my already installed certificate (quickssl) to sso cert.
    I have extracted KEY and CRT from /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/httpsd.pem, but I don't have any CA.crt, so I copied sso.pem to sso-ca.pem
    But anyway, when I restart sw-cp-server and try to open port 11444, I just get a "Forbiden" in my browser. I've checked ownership and permissions, everything is ok, so I must be doing something wrong with my certificate.
    Any ideas?