• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Correct DKIM , SPF and DMARC Configuration

Sally1

Regular Pleskian
Hello,

I use Plesk Onyx 17.5.3 on centos virtual server over Cloudflare. I have activated yet DMARC to check incoming email DKIM incoming and outgoing email and SPF Spam Protection. Also Spam Assasin standard config is running.

When I check DMARC Record, I get the following error:

Error regarding this record: No DMARC record.

Access/bookmark this inspection at dmarcian - DMARC Inspector

No DMARC record published.

I have the following records in cloudflare dns:

TXT Lemontrend.com

v=spf1 +a +mx +a:s18723601.onlinehome-server.info include:servers.mcsv.net –all

TXT default._domainkey

v=DKIM1; p=sdsdfsdfsjflsflsjflsdsdfljlj;

DMARC is activated, but why I cannot find under Tools & Settings > DNS Template the Default DMARC Policy created?

I also activated SPF Spam Protection in Plesk for incoming Mail , but I can not mark the field SPF checking continues when there are DNS lookup problems why I cannot mark this field?

Thanks a Lot!

Best regards

Sally

Hi,

yes, i updated from 12.5.3 to Plesk Version 17.5.3 Update #6. In the previous version i didn't configure the settings.

Thx
Sally

A previous version of Plesk does not support DMARC. So, I think it caused that DNS Template stayed without default TXT-record for DMARC. So, I think you can manually create this record or restore the default DNS zone template.

You can see default record for DMARC at page DKIM, SPF, and DMARC Protection

thx, so means i can create the standard values in the dns settings, and after add them to the cloudflare dns settings? Do i have to replace <domain> with my own domain?

_dmarc.<domain>. TXT v=DMARC1; p=none

Thx
Sally

Ok, found it, and added it to cloudflare as external dns service. One quick question, do i need to have the record also on local DNS Domain settings?

Thx
Sally

A past form of Plesk does not bolster DMARC. So, I think it caused that DNS Format remained without default TXT-record for DMARC. So, I think you'll be able to physically to make this record or reestablish the default DNS zone layout.

You can see default record for DMARC at page DKIM, SPF, and DMARC Protection
The URL is doesn't work :(

Last edited:
Back