• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Corrupt database? Broken Plesk Installation? Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoseMenendez

New Pleskian
Hi Everyone,

I use plesk to run my companies websites and one of the servers seems to have had some sort of problem and now I cant seem to operate plesk 100%. Most of the functionality works but some features (that I REALLY need) apear to be broken.

Some basic info:
IP address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
OS CentOS 6.3 (Final)
Panel version 11.0.9 Update #60, last updated at Oct 25, 2013 04:04 AM

Description of the problem:
My main problem areas are 2:

1. When I go to Wbsites and Domains, then click on one of the subdomains to edit it's properties (ie. change from Php running as an apache module to fastCGI) I get the following error:

Error: MySQL query failed: Field 'ip_address_id' doesn't have a default value

I've searched around and I found no help with this problem and this is rendering my server, pretty much useless.

Another problem I´ve run into is when I click on the "home" tab, and under "system overview" I click on "more" (last line of that section) I get the following:

ERROR: PleskMainDBException
MySQL query failed: 'psa.l.value' isn't in GROUP BY
0: common_func.php3:220
db_query(string 'SELECT d.id, l.value FROM domains d LEFT JOIN DomainsTraffic dt ON dt.dom_id=d.id LEFT JOIN Limits l ON l.id=d.limits_id AND l.limit_name='max_traffic' AND l.value>-1 WHERE (dt.date between '2013-11-01' and '2013-11-27') GROUP BY d.id HAVING sum(dt.http_in) + sum(dt.ftp_in) + sum(dt.smtp_in) + sum(dt.pop3_imap_in) + sum(dt.http_out) + sum(dt.ftp_out) + sum(dt.smtp_out) + sum(dt.pop3_imap_out) > l.value')
1: class.TrafficData.php:308
TrafficData->getDomainsExcTraffic()
2: StatInfo.php:131
StatInfo->getProblemDomainsNumber()
3: class.SystemStatisticsForm.php:135
SystemStatisticsForm->assign(object of type StatInfo)
4: ServerStatisticsUIPointer.php:22
ServerStatisticsUIPointer->accessItem(string 'GET', NULL null)
5: UIPointer.php:595
UIPointer->access(string 'GET')
6: plesk.php:45

Another error that I've found no help with... I've found some articles that point to a corrupt DB but proivided no help on how to go about correcting the problem.... :-(

Any and all help will be appreciated, thanks to all in advance.

-Jose Menendez

Have you tried fix it with running bootstrapper repair procedure at least?

bootstrapper repair result

Hi again,

I just run bootstrapper repair, but aparently it did not help. It produced some errors (I'm attaching plesk_11.0.9_installation.log) and the problems with the aplication remain the same... :-(

Instalation result log: http://pastebin.com/4wb3EaaL (tried attaching it, but the atachment widget wasnt working...)

Any ideas??

Thanks again!

-Jose Menendez

SOLVED!

After researching the problem I found that somehow my mysql.sql_mode was set to: ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY,NO_AUTO_VALUE_ON_ZERO,STRICT_TRANS_TABLES,NO_ZERO_IN_DATE,NO_ZERO_DATE,ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ZERO,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION

I have no idea why, no one should have touched that variable, I know I havent...

We've had a few hard crashes and maybe some garbage got into the database... dont know... the fact is that I've emptied that field and everything is back up and running.

Thanks all for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back