• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Could not renew Let's Encrypt certificates for .... Every Day

daanse

Regular Pleskian
HI,
i get following Message everyday.
I turned off the Messages for Reseller / Admin.
Still getting this message everyday....

Code:
Could not renew Let's Encrypt certificates for hostnamexxx (login admin). Please log in to Plesk and renew the certificates listed below manually.

Renewal of the following Let's Encrypt certificates has failed:

* 'Lets Encrypt webmail.customerdomain.eu' [days to expire: 25]
   [-] www.webmail.customerdomain.eu

Can not find domain by name 'www.webmail.customerdomain.eu'

The following Let's Encrypt certificates have been renewed without some of their Subject Alternative Names:

<none>

I think the Problem here is the Option "include WWW for Certificate.
This should not apply on the webmail Subdomain. Because then we would have the level three of that Domain sub.sub.domain ......
Our DNS has no webmail wildcard i.e. *.webmail or www.webmail.customerdomain.eu ........

So first: Makes no sense.
Second: I should get the Notifications - because i have turned them off.

I have:
‪Debian 8.9‬
Produkt Plesk Onyx
Version 17.5.3 Update #32
Let's Encrypt
Version 2.4.0-231

Hello,
if you have create a subdomain for your webmail, just go into the let's encrypt section and click on renew without checking the check box "include www"

HI @virtubox ,

a customer created a extra Subdomain for that.
This isn't nessesary since Plesk provides an extra Function for securing Webmail with Certificate.
Creating an extra Subdomain will get that messed up - probably i should delete that Domain - as it has no Function and somehow ban "webmail." Subdomains?!
Is that possible?

Back