• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Counter module Initial value greater then 9999

zooming

Regular Pleskian
Hello,

How can I set the counter initial value to a value greater than 9999?

I have a new client with several sites that have counter values greater than 9999.

Regards,

Alexandre

Actually, there is no way to set counter greater than 9999 through Sitebuilder CP. But as I can see it should probably work if we change this value directly in Sitebuilder database. Try the following solution:

First of all you need to find out Statistics module ID for appropriate site. Make following selection in sitebuilder3 database:

mysql> select b.instance_id from site a, module_instance b, module c where a.id=b.site_id and b.module_id=c.id and a.alias='SITE_ALIAS' and c.code='Statistics';

where SITE_ALIAS is the site name.
As soon as module instance Id is known for you, you can try to update counter value with following command:

mysql> update modules_Statistics_settings set counter_value=VALUE where moduleID='INSTANCE_ID';

VALUE - the value which you need to set up and INSTANCE_ID is Id which you got from previous query.

Before making any modification in Sitebuilder database it is suggested to make dump for it, just in case.
Hope it helps. Let me know about the results.

Can not say exactly why there is such limitation exists for 9999 count but I will pass this request to developers for consideration.

Back