• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Counter Strike Module

GaryMull

New Pleskian
HI,

Am having issues with this module when i first ran the module i clicked "Install the game server automatically" in error instead of "Use an existing installation" and now am unable to change this option back to the correct option

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the module but it seems to keep the setting for the auto install of the game

Anyone know how to totally remove the configuration for this module in order for me to select the correct option

Cheers

Look at content of /usr/local/psa/etc/modules/cs-gs directory.

I have deleted the folder, uninstall the module, install the module however i still dont get that first screen as described :<

it automatically skipping the below step, is there a file on the server that needs deleted to stop this?

"installed game server engine"

Last edited:
Look at tables module_cs_gs_servers, module_cs_gs_configs and module_cs_gs_parameters in psa database too.

I deleted the entries from the SQL, deleted the module, deleted the files above, and when i reinstall teh module it still skips the initial step

Back