• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Create domains failed

jonny_alex

Basic Pleskian
Hello Guys

I tried to add a new Domain to my server. Now it always fails with this message

phpinimng failed: Unable to update the config file for 'fpm' service due to syntax errors.

Since i don't understand how to solve this problem properly i ask if someone could help me.

The Domain is visible but there's no possibilty to add a hosting to it.

With the first error it also shows me this: emplate processing failed: file = /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/default/domainVhost.php, error = Template_Exception: No data. file: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Template/Processor.php line: 28 code: 0 Previous error: Template_Variable_Exception: No data. file: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Template/Variable/AbstractCachedData.php line: 67 code: 0

Is there a configuration problem or what's the problem?

Hmm, nothing wrong here.
Another attempt to guess the reason: for i in `locate conf/php.ini` ; do grep -q php-fpm-pool-settings $i && echo $i ; done
Run in putty.

Also, try this:
1. set up required verbosity:

/usr/local/psa/admin/conf/panel.ini:
[log]
filter.priority = 7
show.util_exec = on
show.util_exec_io = on

2. after that repeat the domain creation
3. find in the log (/var/log/plesk/panel.log) the parameters of phpinimng execution, paste it there (if the parameters contain private info - anonymise them or use PM), it might helps.
4. don't forget to return panel.ini to its original state

i seems to have the same issue in fact. but i did not understand your steps Ruslan. also first command grep didnt do anything other then return a error for me atleast that done is a unexpected syntax error. but no idea on other part.

my issue was fixed by doing this

going into
/etc/php-fpm.d/www.conf

and delete the 2 lines that where commented out anyway. and restarted fpm and it seems to fixed this error for me .

Back