• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Create domains failed

jonny_alex

Basic Pleskian
Hello Guys

I tried to add a new Domain to my server. Now it always fails with this message

phpinimng failed: Unable to update the config file for 'fpm' service due to syntax errors.

Since i don't understand how to solve this problem properly i ask if someone could help me.

The Domain is visible but there's no possibilty to add a hosting to it.

With the first error it also shows me this: emplate processing failed: file = /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/default/domainVhost.php, error = Template_Exception: No data. file: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Template/Processor.php line: 28 code: 0 Previous error: Template_Variable_Exception: No data. file: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Template/Variable/AbstractCachedData.php line: 67 code: 0

Is there a configuration problem or what's the problem?

Hmm, nothing wrong here.
Another attempt to guess the reason: for i in `locate conf/php.ini` ; do grep -q php-fpm-pool-settings $i && echo $i ; done
Run in putty.

Also, try this:
1. set up required verbosity:

/usr/local/psa/admin/conf/panel.ini:
[log]
filter.priority = 7
show.util_exec = on
show.util_exec_io = on

2. after that repeat the domain creation
3. find in the log (/var/log/plesk/panel.log) the parameters of phpinimng execution, paste it there (if the parameters contain private info - anonymise them or use PM), it might helps.
4. don't forget to return panel.ini to its original state

i seems to have the same issue in fact. but i did not understand your steps Ruslan. also first command grep didnt do anything other then return a error for me atleast that done is a unexpected syntax error. but no idea on other part.

my issue was fixed by doing this

going into
/etc/php-fpm.d/www.conf

and delete the 2 lines that where commented out anyway. and restarted fpm and it seems to fixed this error for me .

Back