• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Forwarded to devs Create Let's Encrypt and add for webmail

Frank.P

Regular Pleskian
TITLE:
Create Let's Encrypt and add for webmail
PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE:
Windows , 17.5.3
PROBLEM DESCRIPTION:
When try to create a certificate of Let's Encrypt show inputbox for email and 2 checkbox (include www and webmail)

- Include a "www" subdomain for the domain and each selected alias
- Secure webmail on this domain

But the webmail checkbox is disabled, because plesk search a link into IIS with name "mewebmail" , and not search for "webmail"​
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
Create Domain
Create A record DNS webmail.<domain>
Create a Let's Encrypt​
ACTUAL RESULT:
Cannot include webmail subdomain to certificate​
EXPECTED RESULT:
Check "mewebmail" or "webmail" link into IIS​
ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
YOUR EXPECTATIONS FROM PLESK SERVICE TEAM:
Help with sorting out

Could you please clarify what exactly you are trying to achieve? I suppose that you are trying to set up the custom webmail application?
Let's Encrypt ability to secure the webmail depends on webmail settings in Plesk. If the webmail set to "none" in Domains > example.com > Mail Settings, then it is expected that webmail checkbox is disabled. Also, currently it is not possible to secure the MailEnable webmail.

I cannot check "Secure webmail on this domain" (IMG1) because in IMG2 certificate is been set.

Only I can check that item if domain there isn't any certificate created.

IMG1
img1.png
IMG2

img2.png

But if one domain not have any certificate that check can be click and enable ... why?
Only is disabled if domain have set a certificate.

Back