• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Create new WordPress Installation Set

luiscm0609

New Pleskian
I need to create a new WordpPess Installation Set based on my own wordpress setup (my own directory). I imagine I should copy my custom version to the directory where the WordPress Sets are but I can't find it in linux directories. it's possible?

Last edited:
Unfortunately, WordPress Toolkit cannot create templates from existing WordPress installation, if I understand you intension correct. To create a set with custom themes and plugins, you need to upload them as a .zip packages manually (from the toolkit tabs Plugins and Themes) and then include them into your set (from the toolkit tab Sets). After it that you will be able to install this set on new WordPress installations. All those operations available also from the CLI.

Oh thanks, I need to customize my wordpress, it is possible to run a script after the Installation Wordpresss and Installation WordPress Set?

You can subscribe on an event of installation a new WordPress, but unfortunately, there are no events on installation a set.

Back