• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Create/Update domain/subdomain change every time default site

Azurel

Silver Pleskian
Hi,

I have set in "Tools" > "IP adress" to "NONE", but that is every time overwritten with add a new domain or subdomain. How I can stop this in plesk 12.5?

Could you please be more specific? What do you mean "set in "Tools" > "IP adress" to "NONE""? What is expected behaviour?

In "Tools" > "IP adress" you can set a "Default site" for each IP.
But after add/remove a domain/subdomain this value is automatically changed to another value. Why I can set "Default site", when its change every time?

What is expected behaviour?
That it not change with add/remove a domain/subdomain. :)

Is it dedicated or shared IP address? I have checked this issue on my test Onyx server with shared IP address and default site is always NONE despite of adding/removing domains/subdomains based on this IP.

Its "Dedicated". I have this problem for now two different servers. My first server was plesk 11.x and upgraded to 12.x and later to 12.5.x (since 12.x i noticed this problem). Now I have a new server (replacement) with installed plesk 12.x, upgraded to 12.5 and now to onyx.

Now after two years this bug still exists for 17.8.11 Update #51.
Again I update for a domain apache&nginx settings and plesk set this domain as default domain for server. Thats very annoying! Please stop changing default site every domain update.

Back