1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice

Creation Utilities

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by Pablo, Sep 28, 2004.

1. Pablo

Pablo Guest

Im getting this error:
    An error occured during domain creation: error in hosting updating: Component __true_support was not installed

Any hint?

2. joelmoss

joelmoss Guest

I get this same problem and I contacted support a few weeks ago and was told this would be fixed in SP2 (7.0.2), but I have just installed it and still get this error and hosting is not configured. I have put in another support request and will let you know what they say.

3. Jenty

Jenty Guest

if you already installed SP2, try with -webstat webalizer or -webstat awstats as:

-webstat <none|webalizer|awstats> Webalizer support on domain (default: none). You can also use the true|false arguments - true enables the web statistics, and false disables it. These arguments will not be supported in future release.

4. Pablo

Pablo Guest

Fix

The problem of the "Component __true_support " present when use "-webstat true/false" you must use "none|webalizer|awstats" options.

Another problem presents when the first char of the "-login" value is a NUMBER.
    Ex.
    -login "7spehere" -webstat "webalizer"

Removed the number and it works OK.
    Ex
    -login "sphere" -webstat "webalizer"