• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Creation Utilities

P

Pablo

domain.exe --create "mydomain.com" -login "mylogin" -clogin "client" -passwd "mypass" -status "true" -dom_user "false" -dns "true" -www "true" -hosting "true" -hst_type "phys" -ip "100.111.112.1" -passwd_type "plain" -hard_quota "100" -fp "false" -fp_ssl "false" -fpauth "false" -ssi "true" -php "true" -cgi "true" -perl "true" -asp "true" -asp.net "true" -python "false" -coldfusion "false" -ssl "false" -webstat "true" -err_docs "true" -log_rotate "true" -log_bytime "monthly" -log_max_num "3" -log_compress "true" -mail_service "true" -notify "false"

Im getting this error:
An error occured during domain creation: error in hosting updating: Component __true_support was not installed

Any hint?

I get this same problem and I contacted support a few weeks ago and was told this would be fixed in SP2 (7.0.2), but I have just installed it and still get this error and hosting is not configured. I have put in another support request and will let you know what they say.

if you already installed SP2, try with -webstat webalizer or -webstat awstats as:

-webstat <none|webalizer|awstats> Webalizer support on domain (default: none). You can also use the true|false arguments - true enables the web statistics, and false disables it. These arguments will not be supported in future release.

Fix

The problem of the "Component __true_support " present when use "-webstat true/false" you must use "none|webalizer|awstats" options.

Another problem presents when the first char of the "-login" value is a NUMBER.
Ex.
-login "7spehere" -webstat "webalizer"

Removed the number and it works OK.
Ex
-login "sphere" -webstat "webalizer"

Back