1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Cron jobs missing after upgrade

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by KamilG, May 31, 2012.

1. KamilG

KamilG Guest

After upgrade from debian 5.0 to 6.0 in scheduled task I can only see 5 system users (root, nobody and 3 regular ssh accounts but nothing else). I can see all users by typing cat /etc/passwd

Some of my tasks like AWSTATS recount are not being performed. Is there any way to rebuild all default cronjobs for PLESK?

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Actually it is bad idea to upgrade OS on server where Plesk is installed. Consequences can be unpredictable.
    If you need to use latest version of OS, supported by Plesk, you may install it on other server, then install Plesk there and perform migration from old Plesk server.

3. KamilG

KamilG Guest

Everything seemed to work okay but for last few days after upgrading panel itself evertything broken down.

Is there any way to repair it?

4. KamilG

KamilG Guest

All cron tasks are available in particular direcotries of /etc/cron*. I can run them successfully by hand. Backup manager is working okay. Only issue is that I cannot see them from plesk panel and not every task seems to run automatically

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2012