• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Cron jobs missing after upgrade

K

KamilG

After upgrade from debian 5.0 to 6.0 in scheduled task I can only see 5 system users (root, nobody and 3 regular ssh accounts but nothing else). I can see all users by typing cat /etc/passwd

Some of my tasks like AWSTATS recount are not being performed. Is there any way to rebuild all default cronjobs for PLESK?

Actually it is bad idea to upgrade OS on server where Plesk is installed. Consequences can be unpredictable.
If you need to use latest version of OS, supported by Plesk, you may install it on other server, then install Plesk there and perform migration from old Plesk server.

Everything seemed to work okay but for last few days after upgrading panel itself evertything broken down.

Is there any way to repair it?

All cron tasks are available in particular direcotries of /etc/cron*. I can run them successfully by hand. Backup manager is working okay. Only issue is that I cannot see them from plesk panel and not every task seems to run automatically

Last edited by a moderator:
Back