• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue curl: (51) SSL: no alternative certificate subject name matches target host name 'URL'.

fab5freddie

Basic Pleskian
Hi everyone,

I wish you all a happy new year.

I have a big problem folks. I get an SSL error even though all (digicert) certificates are working fine. I checked them at sslshopper, digicert and ssllabs and got no error message. I have been tossing and turning all night trying to fix this error and have not found anything suitable on the web. Strangely enough, I get the error on almost all domains.

Code:
[root@www ~]# curl -i https://URL
curl: (51) SSL: no alternative certificate subject name matches target host name 'URL'.

Do you have a starting point for me? I don't want to have to set up the whole server again.

The only thing I did before this error was this:

I have undone it, but it didn't change anything. And strangely enough, I also have the problem that when I call a domain, the following error appears in the browser: ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Many thanks in advance

Best regards
Freddie

You see, honestly, your thread could be stock for weeks without answers because you're making it difficult for any one to help unless you give as something to begin with, your OS, Plesk version and so on. besides.. your problem/s could be too many things combined to create such issue and hard to diagnose.

ich habe das gleiche Problem:

curl: (51) SSL: no alternative certificate subject name matches target host name 'example.de'

ich habe einen neuen Server, neue Plesk Version, Lets Encrypt ist installiert. Aber nur bei einer Domain tritt dieser Fehler auf. Bei allen anderen Domains funktioniert es.
Wer kann helfen?

Back