• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Customer and Business Manager -- Bounces to Sign In

KC0PPH

New Pleskian
It seems that I am able to read from the database as much as i want, but the second i go to modify the database in any aspect (Add an admin account, edit Payment Gateways) i am kicked to the login page for the Customer Manager.

I have tried creating an admin account with mismatched passwords, and it does not give me an error, just kicks me to the login screen.

I thought the issue was SSO possibly as the SSO would keep control of the login information. It does force me to login to the Customer and Business Manager screen. I would think moving between the 2 panels would be seamless with the SSO.

I attempted to disable SSO through the command line via this method.
Moved to Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\bin\ and then typed in sso -- disable. ( --enable, -disable, -enable were tried as well).

I get the following error:

Access is Denied. <error Code 5> at unable to connect to pipe \\.\pipe\psapipe
at <Con::ClientOverLappedPipe::Create Line 502>
at get shared instance of PleskServClient <PleskServClient:getInstance line 257>

Server is Win2k8 R2 Web

I have done everything from RDC using the servers browser to configure things. When I tried to configure the additional Admin account it bounces me to the main dashboard but does not log me out. I am using a Laptop with Win 7 OS as my physical machine.

I was however able to change the description of one of the packages. (added a word to the Bronze package).

On my laptop I used IE and got kicked out into the login screen, just as on the server. The server only has IE.

In Google Chrome it bounces me back to the dashboard.

Last edited:
Back