• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue DANE Support missing on Domains

chriz123

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04
Plesk version and microupdate number
Web Admin 18.0.63 #1
Hi,
I am new to Plesk and need some help with DANE Support.

Before I had 3 domains with working DANE, than I bought a new domain and setup own nameservers with the new domain.

So today I have re installed My VPS and started from scratch.

Changed DNS Template Nameservers, and deleted A/AAAA records for nameserver template for the other domains.

Added new domain (domain.net) and added A/AAAA Records for the Nameservers (dns01/dns02)

Namenserver dns01 is Plesk itself and dns02 is a second vps with different IP.

Added DNSSEC Extensions and signed zone domain.net
Entered DS records from Plesk to registrar.

Than added my other 2domains domain.me and workdomain.de and did the same -> signed and added records at registrar.

Now I want to issue the certificates from LE and only the .me Domain show the check box for DANE Support the other two domains not.

Any idea why and how to solve it ?

have double tripple checked it
only the .me domain can issue it automaticly the .de and .net domain need to add manual at the moment
all domains have same settings

Back