• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Database assign to subscription

scsjcm

New Pleskian
Hello, i try this command, in linux centos 7, with a odin plesk 12.5

# ./database --assign-to-subscription jdoe-gallery -domain example.com -server localhost:3306
>>>but the command ./database dont work ( -bash: ./database: no such file or directory )

i must install some extension or anythink to use this command on linux console sh.... ????
thanks

Use command

# plesk bin database --assign-to-subscription jdoe-gallery -domain example.com -server localhost:3306

Use command

# plesk bin database --assign-to-subscription jdoe-gallery -domain example.com -server localhost:3306

Thanks !!!!!!
little question...... i try the command, but dont find my database ??? i write:

# plesk bin database --assign-to-subscription DATABASENAME -domain example.com -server localhost:3306

is correct????

You can dump this database first, then drop it and recreate through Plesk interface. After that restore dump. In this case this database will be registered as Plesk object too.

You can dump this database first, then drop it and recreate through Plesk interface. After that restore dump. In this case this database will be registered as Plesk object too.

Yes, i understand perfectly.
but i want a use a proces bath "command line" ... because i have on server around 3000 databases...with a automated process....it's a free_invoice_app/web
and i need a execute when the new user create acount... auto-add to repository.... (if is possible...)

thanks for your help !!!!!

and i need a execute when the new user create acount... auto-add to repository.... (if is possible...)
Use Event Manager for corresponding event like "Customer account created"

Use Event Manager for corresponding event like "Customer account created"

when the customer create...(via APP or via PHP-WEB)... the code generate a restore database from a blank db.... in the mariadb directory is in list.
but i want a line command to execute assign database to subscription .....

i don't know if your understandme.... (my english its realy bad ...sorry)

I know this is an old post however in case anyone has this problem and finds it. I believe your issue is you are trying to register a database to a domain and not assigned it. you need to run

plesk bin database --register sampledb -domain example.com -server localhost:3306

and then you can assign it.

Back