• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Databases not listed but exist

groundhog

New Pleskian
Hello together,
i migrated some domains from an Plesk 11 to an Plesk 12.5 server.

Now i want to manage the databases. If i go to "tools - settings" -> "Database server" -> "localhost" the tab shows 56 Databases. If i click on the tab it change to 47 databases. And i miss some too. The missing Databases are not shown in the Domains too.

Even the PSA database not appear. However if i log in via shell, i see all databases.

Any ideas ? Can anybody help ?

Thanks in advanced.
Peter

Hi groundhog,

... Even the PSA database not appear ...
This is a correct behaviour. Due to the fact that the "psa" - database is not linked to any subscription and not to any domain, this database will never be listed at "Home > Tools & Settings > Database Servers ( link = "localhost (default for MySQL)" ) ( tab ) Databases".
You still could use the link defined with the image => customize.png at the very right of "Home > Tools & Settings > Database Servers" at each listed DB - server , which opens PHPmyAdmin with the login credentials from the DB - admin "admin".
The same goes with the Plesk - related databases "atmail", "horde", "roundcubemail", "sitebuilder" and "apsc". In addition, you have additional databases like "information_schema", "mysql", "performance_schema", "phpmyadmin_XXX" related databases ( can be more than one ) and "sys", which are database - server related. If we start counting now, there are 11 ( or 12 ) databases, which will never be listed as databases, even that they exist - they shouldn't be counted at the overview, so pls. consider as well to click on the button "OK" at "Home > Tools & Settings > Database Servers ( link = "localhost (default for MySQL)" )" , which often enough solves display errors from your DB - server(s). ;)

If you experience the issue, that one or more databases are not linked to your subscription(s) or/and domain(s), you definetly should investigate the migrations log(s) for errors/issues/problems and pls. use as well the "Plesk repair utility" ( with an example command as => "plesk repair db -y -v" over the command line as logged in user "root" ).

Back