• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue db query failed site and repair tool will not load anymore

Nasdaq

New Pleskian
here is what i’m getting when i run a repair. could someone please walk me through trying to find out what happened? i have not done anything major except run repair tool and update through terminal. any suggestions would be very much appreciated, if it’s allowed i could provide my teams, skype or telegram if you are willing to help live to troubleshoot faster. thank you all

root@Local:~# sudo plesk repair all -y

response: “DB query failed: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory”

here is what i’m getting when i run a repair. could someone please walk me through trying to find out what happened? i have not done anything major except run repair tool and update through terminal. any suggestions would be very much appreciated, if it’s allowed i could provide my teams, skype or telegram if you are willing to help live to troubleshoot faster. thank you all

root@Local:~# sudo plesk repair all -y

response: “DB query failed: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory”
i also get this when running sudo plesk db

root@Local:~# sudo plesk db
ERROR 2002 (HY000): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2)
exit status 1
root@Local:~#

journalctl -xe -u mariadb-

-- The unit mariadb.service has entered the 'failed' state with res>Mar 12 05:33:09 Local.host systemd[1]: Failed to start MariaDB 10.3>-- Subject: A start job for unit mariadb.service has failed
-- Defined-By: systemd
-- Support: Enterprise open source support | Ubuntu
--
-- A start job for unit mariadb.service has finished with a failure.--
-- The job identifier is 34129 and the job result is failed.
Mar 12 05:33:14 Local.host systemd[1]: Starting MariaDB 10.3.34 dat>-- Subject: A start job for unit mariadb.service has begun execution-- Defined-By: systemd
--
-- A start job for unit mariadb.service has begun execution.
--
-- The job identifier is 34297.
Mar 12 05:33:14 Local.host mysqld[70906]: 2022-03-12 5:33:14 0 [No>Mar 12 05:33:15 Local.host systemd[1]: mariadb.service: Main proces>-- Subject: Unit process exited
--
-- An ExecStart= process belonging to unit mariadb.service has exit>--
-- The process' exit code is 'exited' and its exit status is 1.
Mar 12 05:33:15 Local.host systemd[1]: mariadb.service: Failed with>-- Subject: Unit failed
--
-- The unit mariadb.service has entered the 'failed' state with res>Mar 12 05:33:15 Local.host systemd[1]: Failed to start MariaDB 10.3>-- Subject: A start job for unit mariadb.service has failed
--
-- A start job for unit mariadb.service has finished with a failure.--
-- The job identifier is 34297 and the job result is failed.

when i run sudo apt update & upgrade the result is. now the only thing i’ve run since upgrading to plesk obsidian ubuntu .43 is auto clean and auto remove as well as plesk repair all -y. i think i may have missed typed it the first time and typed all twice and did it once after the -y i don’t know if the sources list has screwed it up or what. i don’t know enough about it this stuff yet, but really need some help with it :(

1] 81310
upgrade: command not found
Hit:1 https://repos.insights.digitalocean.com/apt/do-agent main InRelease
Hit:2 https://repos-droplet.digitalocean.com/apt/droplet-agentmain InRelease
Hit:3 Index of /ubuntu/20.04/slot-1/ focal InRelease
Hit:4 Index of /ubuntu/20.04/slot-2/ focal InRelease
Hit:5 Index of /ubuntu/20.04/slot-3/ focal InRelease
Hit:6 Index of /ubuntu/20.04/slot-4/ focal InRelease
Ign:7 Index of /repo/debian/ buster InRelease
Hit:8 Index of /repo/debian/ buster Release
Hit:9 Index of /imunify360/ubuntu/20.04/ focal InRelease
Hit:11 Index of /ubuntu focal-security InRelease
Hit:12 Index of /ubuntu/ focal InRelease
Hit:13 Index of /PMM_0.1.11 focal InRelease
Hit:14 Index of /ubuntu/ focal-updates InRelease
Ign:15 http://dl.google.com/linux/mod-pagespeed/deb stable InReleaseHit:16 Index of /pool/PSA_18.0.42_8382 focal InRelease
Hit:17 Index of /ubuntu/ focal-backports InRelease
Hit:18 Index of /PHP74_17 focal InRelease
Hit:19 Index of /grafana/deb stable InRelease
Hit:20 http://dl.google.com/linux/mod-pagespeed/deb stable Release
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
All packages are up to date.
W: Target Packages (all/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-panel-migrator.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-site-import.list:1
W: Target Packages (all/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-panel-migrator.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-site-import.list:1
W: Target Translations (all/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-panel-migrator.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-site-import.list:1
W: Target CNF (all/cnf/Commands-amd64) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-panel-migrator.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-site-import.list:1
W: Target CNF (all/cnf/Commands-all) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-panel-migrator.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-site-import.list:1
W: Target Packages (all/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-panel-migrator.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-site-import.list:1
W: Target Packages (all/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-panel-migrator.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-site-import.list:1
W: Target Translations (all/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-panel-migrator.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-site-import.list:1
W: Target CNF (all/cnf/Commands-amd64) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-panel-migrator.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-site-import.list:1
W: Target CNF (all/cnf/Commands-all) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-panel-migrator.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-site-import.list:1

Back