• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue db query failed site and repair tool will not load anymore

Nasdaq

New Pleskian
here is what i’m getting when i run a repair. could someone please walk me through trying to find out what happened? i have not done anything major except run repair tool and update through terminal. any suggestions would be very much appreciated, if it’s allowed i could provide my teams, skype or telegram if you are willing to help live to troubleshoot faster. thank you all

root@Local:~# sudo plesk repair all -y

response: “DB query failed: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory”

here is what i’m getting when i run a repair. could someone please walk me through trying to find out what happened? i have not done anything major except run repair tool and update through terminal. any suggestions would be very much appreciated, if it’s allowed i could provide my teams, skype or telegram if you are willing to help live to troubleshoot faster. thank you all

root@Local:~# sudo plesk repair all -y

response: “DB query failed: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory”
i also get this when running sudo plesk db

root@Local:~# sudo plesk db
ERROR 2002 (HY000): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2)
exit status 1
root@Local:~#

journalctl -xe -u mariadb-

-- The unit mariadb.service has entered the 'failed' state with res>Mar 12 05:33:09 Local.host systemd[1]: Failed to start MariaDB 10.3>-- Subject: A start job for unit mariadb.service has failed
-- Defined-By: systemd
-- Support: Enterprise open source support | Ubuntu
--
-- A start job for unit mariadb.service has finished with a failure.--
-- The job identifier is 34129 and the job result is failed.
Mar 12 05:33:14 Local.host systemd[1]: Starting MariaDB 10.3.34 dat>-- Subject: A start job for unit mariadb.service has begun execution-- Defined-By: systemd
--
-- A start job for unit mariadb.service has begun execution.
--
-- The job identifier is 34297.
Mar 12 05:33:14 Local.host mysqld[70906]: 2022-03-12 5:33:14 0 [No>Mar 12 05:33:15 Local.host systemd[1]: mariadb.service: Main proces>-- Subject: Unit process exited
--
-- An ExecStart= process belonging to unit mariadb.service has exit>--
-- The process' exit code is 'exited' and its exit status is 1.
Mar 12 05:33:15 Local.host systemd[1]: mariadb.service: Failed with>-- Subject: Unit failed
--
-- The unit mariadb.service has entered the 'failed' state with res>Mar 12 05:33:15 Local.host systemd[1]: Failed to start MariaDB 10.3>-- Subject: A start job for unit mariadb.service has failed
--
-- A start job for unit mariadb.service has finished with a failure.--
-- The job identifier is 34297 and the job result is failed.

when i run sudo apt update & upgrade the result is. now the only thing i’ve run since upgrading to plesk obsidian ubuntu .43 is auto clean and auto remove as well as plesk repair all -y. i think i may have missed typed it the first time and typed all twice and did it once after the -y i don’t know if the sources list has screwed it up or what. i don’t know enough about it this stuff yet, but really need some help with it :(

1] 81310
upgrade: command not found
Hit:1 https://repos.insights.digitalocean.com/apt/do-agent main InRelease
Hit:2 https://repos-droplet.digitalocean.com/apt/droplet-agentmain InRelease
Hit:3 Index of /ubuntu/20.04/slot-1/ focal InRelease
Hit:4 Index of /ubuntu/20.04/slot-2/ focal InRelease
Hit:5 Index of /ubuntu/20.04/slot-3/ focal InRelease
Hit:6 Index of /ubuntu/20.04/slot-4/ focal InRelease
Ign:7 Index of /repo/debian/ buster InRelease
Hit:8 Index of /repo/debian/ buster Release
Hit:9 Index of /imunify360/ubuntu/20.04/ focal InRelease
Hit:11 Index of /ubuntu focal-security InRelease
Hit:12 Index of /ubuntu/ focal InRelease
Hit:13 Index of /PMM_0.1.11 focal InRelease
Hit:14 Index of /ubuntu/ focal-updates InRelease
Ign:15 http://dl.google.com/linux/mod-pagespeed/deb stable InReleaseHit:16 Index of /pool/PSA_18.0.42_8382 focal InRelease
Hit:17 Index of /ubuntu/ focal-backports InRelease
Hit:18 Index of /PHP74_17 focal InRelease
Hit:19 Index of /grafana/deb stable InRelease
Hit:20 http://dl.google.com/linux/mod-pagespeed/deb stable Release
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
All packages are up to date.
W: Target Packages (all/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-panel-migrator.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-site-import.list:1
W: Target Packages (all/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-panel-migrator.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-site-import.list:1
W: Target Translations (all/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-panel-migrator.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-site-import.list:1
W: Target CNF (all/cnf/Commands-amd64) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-panel-migrator.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-site-import.list:1
W: Target CNF (all/cnf/Commands-all) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-panel-migrator.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-site-import.list:1
W: Target Packages (all/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-panel-migrator.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-site-import.list:1
W: Target Packages (all/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-panel-migrator.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-site-import.list:1
W: Target Translations (all/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-panel-migrator.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-site-import.list:1
W: Target CNF (all/cnf/Commands-amd64) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-panel-migrator.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-site-import.list:1
W: Target CNF (all/cnf/Commands-all) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-panel-migrator.list:1 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/plesk-ext-site-import.list:1

Back