• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Default config additional PHP

EnriqueR

Regular Pleskian
Thanks to the further improvement of Plesk, we can now choose different versions of PHP. When I choose a different PHP version for my subscription in 'PHP setting' appears a default values for each variable.

I modified the value of some variables in path /opt/plesk/php/5.6/etc/php.ini, but still appear other default values. For example, I change value upload_max_filesize=128M, but when the values are loaded, it appears by default 2M. I checked the file /etc/php.ini but also appears 128M

Why not recognize the default values I try to put?

Back